EMS Week Open House
- Date: 05/19/2018 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Location: Lynnwood Fire Station 15
18800 44th Ave W
Lynnwood, Washington 98046
Return to full list >>
May is Emergency Medical Services Month and South County Fire will be celebrating with an open house on Saturday, May 19. Activities include:
- Teddy Bear Clinic: Bring your favorite stuffed animal to be our “patient”
- Tour the medic unit and learn about the lifesaving tools and equipment on board.
- Safe and Healthy Aging: Pick up a free File of Life, night light and locking medication bag (while supplies last).
- Blood pressure checks and injury prevention tips
- Dress like a firefighter: Kids don mini-sized bunker gear and learn how the real stuff protects firefighters from heat and flames.
- ACT To Save A Life: Learn about ACT, our new one-hour first aid training